- Keynote presentations will be 40 minutes including time for questions
- Invited presentations will be 25 minutes including time for questions
- Oral presentations will be 15 minutes including time for questions
- Presentations must be set up prior to the beginning of the session.
Preferred: Bring your presentation on a memory stick compatible with a PC. Important for MAC OS users: Please check that your file works properly on a computer.
Alternatively: Personal laptop computers may be used, but you must ensure compatibility with the LCD projector prior to the start of the session. Macintosh users should bring their own adapter. Also bring a memory stick as a backup.
- Overhead projectors will not be supplied except upon special request at least one month before the conference and at the speaker's expense.
Poster presentation size: (vertical): width 90 cm, height 110 cm.